KangerTech EVOD VV 650mAh battery is a variable voltage battery with eGo and 510 threading compatibility. The variable voltage battery allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.2v to 4.8v by spinning the knob at the bottom. Each increment is 0.4v. allows for adjustments in voltage ratings to allow you to match up with the atomizer of your choice.
Full-charged battery can support about 7 hours of vaping.
KangerTech EVOD VV 650mAh battery is available in 7 colors: black, blue, green, pink, purple, red, stainless steel
The KangerTech EVOD VV 650mAh battery comes with eGo and 510 thread, and it is compatible with Kanger E-vod, Protank, Protank Mini.
The battery's button has a 5 click On/Off lock. Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds to activate or deactivate the battery.
When charging, the battery's button flashes 3 times and the LED light will be on during charging.
When the battery is fully charged, the LED on the USB charger will turn red into green.
Charging time is about 2-3 hours.
The battery has 3 kinds of protections:
1. Short Circuit Protection. When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down. The battery won't go back to work until short circuit ends.
2. Atomizer Protection. If you press the button for 10 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
3. Low Voltage Protection. When the battery voltage is lower than 3.2v, the batery will shut down.
5-click protection function
1. KangerTech EVOD VV 650mAh battery has 5-click protection function. Generally, the battery is shipped in the OFF position. In the off position, the battery will not function even when pressing the button.
2. To turn on the battery, press the manual button 5 times within 2 seconds. You will see the white LED flash.
3. To turn off battery, press the manual button 5 times within 2 second as well, the white LED will flash!
4. "5-click protection" can protect the battery from being activated when you do not want or do not use it. No more firing in your pocket!